AICTE Internship 2021: AICTE has invited applications from students for 335 paid internship opportunities available with Wiley mthree
AICTE Internship 2021: The All Indian Council of Technical Education, through its recently launched TULIP initiative, has invited applications for 335 internships available with Wiley mthree. The Wiley mthree internship, which is 8 to 12 weeks long, involves project work and training in a range of in-demand skills, with different pathways to groom interns for specific tech roles with top global banks.
All the selected interns will be paid a one-time stipend of Rs 20,000 is the internship is fully online, and an additional Rs 30,000 is the interns are called for in-person training at Bangalore. The Wiley mthree internship recruitment program is open for all Circuit branch students graduating in 2021. Furthermore, interns who successfully complete the program may also be given permanent job opportunities.
Kinds of AICTE Internship 2021 Available at Wiley mthree
Students may apply for internship opportunities available across the following four domains:
- Software developer: 100 openings.
- Site reliability engineer: 150 openings
- Service desk analyst: 35 openings.
- Mainframe developer: 50 openings.
Qualifications Required to Apply for AICTE Internship 2021 with Wiley Mthree
Students who have a strong working laptop or desktop and a good internet connection, and are available to work from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday, along with the following qualifications can apply for the AICTE Internship 2021 with Wiley Mthree:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students in any branch of the circuit.
- Students who have graduated in 2021.
- Forecasted university pass marks of 60% and above with no standing arrears.
- Those who have excellent communication, troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding serving, storage, messaging, virtualization, network, and application technologies is vital.
- Good Java programming skills are a must.
- Selected interns should be available for a period of three months, and be willing to travel across India.
Furthermore, 80% of the interns who successfully complete the internship and pass the final exam will be offered jobs with leading global banks with starting salary of 7 lakhs per annum and approximately Rs 1 lakh salary hike every 6 months during the first 2 years.
How to Apply for AICTE Internship 2021 with Wiley Mthree
Interested students will have to submit applications before 15 June 2021. Registering with the TULIP portal is mandatory by providing institute name, student Id, email ID, mobile number, and other required details. Once registered, students may log in using their email Id and password to apply for the internship. There are separate pages available to apply for software developer, site reliability engineer, service desk analyst, and mainframe developer internship opportunities. Students are advised to visit the official website for more information prior to applying for the AICTE internship 2021 with Wiley Mthree.