West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is a state-level exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The exam is a gateway for candidates seeking admission into B.Tech and B.Pharma courses at universities, government colleges, and self-financing engineering & technical institutions in West Bengal.
WBJEE 2020 was conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board in offline mode on February 2, 2020. A total of 73119 students appeared for the exam out of whom 72298 were ranked. Out of the 72000 students who were ranked, 55154 were male and 17144 were female students.
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility criteria for B.Tech admissions
- Aspirants should have passed Class 12 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of the listed below subjects as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects in regular class mode.
- Computer Science
- Computer Application
- Technical Vocational Subject
- Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 45 % marks (40 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD) in the above three subjects taken together.
- Candidates should have qualified English in the Class 12 exam with at least 30 percent marks.
- The Board of the Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
Click here to all Detailshttps://wbjeeb.in/engineering-college-institution-in-west-bengal