Deloitte is one of the largest professional services networks in the world, offering audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to clients in a variety of industries. It was founded in 1845 in London and has since grown to have a global presence, with member firms in over 150 countries. Deloitte is considered one of the “Big Four” accounting firms, along with PwC, EY, and KPMG.
Deloitte Hiring Any Fresh Graduates Across India for Analyst | Freshers WFH Jobs. Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Deloitte recruitment process and details.
Deloitte hires individuals at various levels, including entry-level positions for recent graduates, as well as experienced professionals for management and leadership roles. The hiring process typically includes submitting an online application, completing online assessments, participating in an interview, and completing background and reference checks.
Deloitte also has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and actively recruits and hires candidates from a variety of backgrounds, including veterans, people with disabilities, and members of underrepresented groups.
Deloitte also has a strong commitment to student hiring and campus recruiting, typically hiring a large number of interns and co-ops, who are offered full-time positions upon graduation. Deloitte also participates in many campus recruiting events and job fairs, and have online application portals for students and recent graduates.
If you’re interested in working at Deloitte, you can visit their website to search for current job openings and submit an application.
Company Name: Deloitte
Analyst – Analytics & Behavioral Insights
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Role: Analyst
Location: PAN India
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Title: Analyst – ABI
Role: Analytics & Behavioral Insights (ABI)
Hiring Location: Hyderabad
Business Unit: Global Talent Operations
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Global Talent supports our high-performing and diverse professionals around the world. We engage with our business units to promote growth and development of our people toward their individual professional and personal advancement while ensuring a balance of career and life goals.
Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Deloitte Global (DTTL) is ideal for individuals who would like to gain global experience and return to a role wholly serving their Deloitte firm at the end of the term. Due to the global nature of this role, relocation is not required, nor supported. Candidates would be expected to work from their current location.
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
- Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
- Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
- Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
- Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
- Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
- Actively participating in different process improvement and re-engineering project initiatives to maintain high quality standards for all deliverables. Identifying system and process improvements opportunities and making recommendations
- Work closely with other team members in India and across the globe
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhance the trust of the entire talent network. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on exceptional client service, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients/stakeholders.
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
- 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
- Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical thinking ability in creating a report, dashboard, automation tool or any analysis
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive)
- Excellent time management skills
- Manage and execute reporting and analytics projects
- Collaborate with internal teams, global clients, and cross border stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VBA, macros, etc.)
- Foundational knowledge of project management
- Experience with creating/editing presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Understanding of dashboard presentation using Tableau or any other visualization tools
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities— including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Centre in India, our state-of-the-art, worldclass learning Centre in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte Hiring Any Fresh Graduates Across India for Analyst – Engineering
Apply: Click here