To know more about this read the entire post down below.
About Google Coding Competition 2022
Google Coding Competition 2022 is where you learn programming languages even if you are new to coding and want to develop your skills, a seasoned programmer looking for your next challenge. It offers 3 competitions – Kick Start, Hash Code, and Code Jam.
- Kick Start: Hone your coding skills with algorithmic puzzles meant for students and those new to coding competitions. Participate in one round or join them all. What are you waiting for?
- Code Jam: Put your skills to the test as you work your way through multiple rounds of algorithmic puzzles for the title of Code Jam Champ and $15,000 USD. Do you have what it takes?
- Hash Code: A team programming competition – you pick your team and programming language to solve an engineering problem. Are you up for the challenge?
Anyone from any background whether it’s Science, Commerce, Arts can participate in this competition. The only requirement is a willingness to learn
- Hash Code: Registration started.
- Kick Start: Registration Date 1, Feb 2022.
- Code Jam: Registration Date 1, Mar 2022.
What’s involved in all these?
Hash Code is a team programming competition, organized by Google, for students and professionals around the world. You pick your team and programming language and we pick an engineering problem for you to solve. This year’s contest kicks off with a Qualification Round, where your team can compete virtually from wherever you’d like, alongside your virtual Hub. Top teams will then be invited to compete from our virtual World Finals.
Kick Start is a global online coding competition, consisting of three-hour rounds of a variety of algorithmic challenges designed by Google engineers. Participants can compete in one or all online rounds held throughout the year, and will have the opportunity to develop and grow their programming abilities while getting a glimpse into the technical skills needed for a career at Google (top participants may be invited to interview at Google).
Code Jam is Google’s longest-running global coding competition, where programmers of all levels put their skills to the test. Competitors work their way through a series of online algorithmic puzzles to earn a spot at the World Finals, all for a chance to win the championship title and $15,000 USD.
How to Apply for Google Coding Competitions 2022?
To participate in this program CLICK HERE.