TCS NQT 2022 (National Qualifier Test) Registration | TCS NQT 2022 Recruitment Drive For Freshers (2023, 2022 Batch) – Eligibility, Registrations (Open), Application Form: The TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience Across India to hire suitable candidates for various roles. Moreover, the TCS NQT Applications were Open for April 2022, June 2022 Exam Cycle. So, candidates can check and apply for the TCS NQT. Further, 25th March 2022 is the last date to apply for the TCS NQT April Session Exam. Also, start preparing for the test to score more marks. 10th April 2022 Onwards, the TCS NQT Exam for April will be conducted.
TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test) 2022 Information
|Qualification||UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test|
|Registration Status||Started for April 2022, June 2022 Exam Cycle|
|Registration End Date||25th March 2022 (For April Exam)|
|Test Date||10th April 2022 Onwards (For April Exam)|
|Job Location||PAN India|
About TCS NQT 2022
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Apply for an entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can apply for TCS NQT 2022?
Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG, and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
*NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for all the tests.
About TCS NQT 2022 Exam
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role.
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score: Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical, and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score: Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
What is NQT (Cognitive Skills)?
NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning, and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number systems, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Note: The score of this test will be called as NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score.
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2022
|Sections||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Total||180 Mins||92 Questions|
Why TCS National Qualifier Test?
- Improved Employability Quotient: Build a competitive edge over others, with additional Industry NQT and Subject NQT Scores
- Increased Visibility: Recognised by several corporates across industry segments
- Unlimited Attempts: Opportunity to improve your score with additional attempts
- Aligned With Industry: Designed by subject matter experts and in alignment with industry expectations
- Structured Test: Standardised benchmark test for assessing general ability, attitudinal alignment, and industry-specific skills
How To Apply for TCS NQT 2022?
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- If you are an existing user, then click on the login button. Enter your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials. Or Sign up if you are a new user by hitting on “Create Account”, and entering all the required details.
- Now, you can proceed with the Registration Process by filling in all the required details accurately.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to complete the Registration.
- Candidates will then will receive a successful registration message on their registered Email ID/ mobile number.
- Check your details by hitting the ‘View Details’ button on the TCS NQT Page.
- You can also edit your ‘Registration Form’ on or before the registration closing date.
How To Register For TCS NQT 2022?
|TCS NQT – Important Links|
|To Check Details & Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test||Click Here|
|TCS NQT Registration Guidelines||Click Here|
We hope the above-provided information helped you to apply for TCS NQT Drive for freshers.