MBA Colleges in Kolkata
- IIM Calcutta is triple crowned. It has earned 3 International Accreditations AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS and is the only B-school with these three Accreditations
- Ranked 3 in NIRF 2019 Rankings of MHRD, Govt of India among top 100 B-schools
- IIM Calcutta has 85 partner institutes across the world
- IIM Calcutta is the pioneer in starting the international student exchange programme in 1999
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Calcutta
- Minimum CAT score cut off is 85 percentile while actual cut off may go as high as 98 percentile in shortlisting for final selection round
- After shortlisting candidates have to appear in WAT and PI round
- Final admission offer is made on the basis of performance in CAT exam, WAT & PI, Academics, Work-experience and other parameters
PGDM 2020-22 Fee is Rs.22,60,000
- Average Salary: Rs.25,36,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.75,00,000 (2018)
One of the best emerging B-schools in the country, MDI Murshidabad is one of the two campuses of Management Development Institute. The institute offers industry centric AICTE approved PGDM Programme. Spread across 10 acres, MDI Murshidabad campus is one of the most modern in the country, aimed at nurturing future professionals with a global outlook. The campus is equipped with state of the art technologically robust infrastructure, which includes resource centres and sports facilities. The spacious and scientifically designed Student’s hostel has capacity to accommodate nearly 400 students.
MDIM’s Library is automated with a collection of around 13000 books predominantly related to management and related disciplines. The Library holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources, which include books, ebooks, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, e-journals, etc.
- AICTE approved, Two Year Full time residential Program
- Industry centric courses like Business Analytics, AI & ML, FinTech, HR Analytics etc
- Closely mentored by MDI Gurgaon
- Moderate Fee of Rs.9.24 lakhs for 2 Years
- PGPM 2018-20 batch placed successfully with avg package of Rs. 10.5 LPA
- Renowned in-house Faculty
- Visiting Faculty Members from MDI Gurgaon, IIMs, IIFT
- Guest Speakers from Industries
- Bloomberg Finance Lab, Marketing simulation lab
- Video conferencing facility
- Events and Corporate interactions
- Opportunity to dual Specialization offered: Marketing, Finance, Human Resources Management, Supply Chain Management
Globsyn Business School (GBS) Kolkata moves beyond traditional forms of management knowledge dissemination to research-based delivery framework to create Industry Ready Managers equipped to operate in today’s technology-driven business environment. GBS has uniquely positioned itself as India’s only Corporate B-School drawing from the strength and diversity of the fast evolving global corporate world. The new economy background of the school makes it one of the most forward-thinking institutions in India today.
With an edifice built on Innovation, Research and Technology, coupled with unique initiatives in the form of Knowledge Connect and Corporate Connect, Globsyn is corporate savvy, research-driven management institute. GBS
- Globsyn Business School, the first Corporate B School, is creating Corporate Leaders Since 2002.
- Globsyn Business School is among the TOP 5 Best B-Schools of Eastern India (as per Business India, B School Survey).
- It offers both PGDM ( AICTE) and PGPM-IB+MBA Programme, both integrated with Harvard Business School Online(USA)
- Globsyn Business School (GBS) joins AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the world’s largest business education alliance.
- GBS since its inception, is also holding the membership of industry association bodies like CII, AIMA,AIMS,BCC&I,CMA.. among others.
- GBS believes in ‘Learning Beyond Education’. And, it is through elements like Globsyn Annual Lecture Series, Globsyn Management Conference, Globsyn Alumni Engage, Embryon, Kalyani Youth Leadership Forum and Serendipity
- Globsyn Business School has strong collaboration with 400+ Corporates for student SIP and Final Placement.