Constitution Quiz 2021-22 | Government Certification Online – My GOV
The Constitution of India
We feel proud to introduce our Constitution to the young learners. The Constitution of India is a dynamic document that ensures the aspiration of we the people of India. The Indian Constitution enables the government to take positive welfare measures; some of which are legally enforceable. This dynamic document focuses on rules and regulations and also gives power to the government for pursuing the collective good of the society. The Indian Constitution was adopted on 26th November 1949. Its implementation formally started on 26 January 1950.
Importance of celebrating the Constitution day
The beginning of the celebration of Constitution Day will be done by organizing an online Quiz Competition for students by NCERT. It will make the students aware of the Preamble to the Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, and so on. This quiz will help in familiarizing children with the history of the making of our Constitution and the eminent people involved in its making. It will help in preparing our future generations, committed to Constitutional values, and nurturing democratic principles. The quiz also attempts to encourage the children to engage creatively in many more activities to understand the significance of Constitution day.
The main objectives of the quiz competition are to :
- Create awareness about the Constitution of India
- Develop knowledge about personalities associated with its making
- Promote understanding of its salient features
- Encourage children to relate to different parameters of the constitution with their lived realities
Terms and Conditions :
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of a maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given the same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.