Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,West Bengal,
formerly known as the West Bengal University of Technology, is a public state technical university located beside National Highway at Haringhata, Nadia, West Bengal, India.
(MAR) Mandatory Additional Requirement
For every MAKAUT student, you have to achieve some mandatory extra points to earn B.Tech, B.Pharm. degree under MAKAUT. This will come under Mandatory Additional Requirements (MAR). Below is a table of the list of the activities and the points that can be achieved by a student in four years, i.e. full course time.
BUT FOR EASE OF YOU WE OFFERED SOME QUIZZES FROM WHICH YOU GET ABSOLUTELY 20 CREDITS
- The student should engage herself/himself in activities outside the curriculum. Join different types of Clubs of College, write something for the wall magazine, remain active in outer society, participate in TechFests activities, etc. and report the same to gain MAR points. See the activity list to gain more insight into MAR.
- Submit proof of that activity, like photographs (hard and soft), photocopies of certificates, CDs of videos, etc. to her/his mentor. Send a softcopy as an attachment to the mentor of their college.
- There is “Maximum Points Allowed” in each ‘activity within ‘full course’ and within an ‘academic year’. This means that a student should participate in different activity types and be spread over the full course duration.
- The points earned by the students will be reflected in their mark sheets.
- For uniform distribution of MAR activities throughout the entire period of the academic curriculum of a student, the student should earn a minimum of 20 activity points and a maximum of 100 / 75 activity points each year.
Table 1: Minimum activity points required for B.Tech. batches
|B.PHARM. BATCHES||TOTAL MINIMUM NUMBER OF ACTIVITY POINTS TO BE EARNED DURING THE FULL COURSE|
|Batch 2019 Lateral Entry||75|
1. MOOCS (SWAYAM/NPTEL/Spoken Tutorial/any technical, non-technical course) (per course) – (Max 40 Points)
|1(a)||12 weeks / 40 hours||20|
|1(b)||8 weeks / 30 hours||16|
|1(c)||4 weeks / 20 hours||10|
|1(d)||2 weeks / 10 hours||5|
2. Tech Fest/Fest/Teachers Day/Fresher’s Welcome – (Max 16 Points)
3. Rural Reporting – (Max 10 Points)
4. Tree Plantation and upkeeping (per tree) – (Max 10 Points)
|4(a)||No. of Programs – (1 Point)||1|
5. Participation in Relief Camps – (Max 40 Points)
|5(a)||Collection of fund/ materials for the Relief Camp||5|
|5(b)||To be a part of the Relief Work Team||20|
6. Participation in Debate/Group Discussion/ Tech quiz /Quiz /Seminar /Painting /Music-Dance /any Performing Arts workshop – (Max 32 Points)
|6(a)||No. of Programs||10|
7. Contribution to Charitable Trusts/Institutions in any form – (Max 32 Points)
|7(a)||No. of Programs||20|
8. Publication of Wall magazine at institutional level – (Max 32 Points)
9. Publication in News Paper, Magazine & Blogs – (Max 20 Points)
|9(a)||No. of Programs||10|
10. Research Publication (per publication) – (Max 30 Points)
|10(a)||No. of Publication||15|
11. Innovative project(other than course curriculum) – (Max 60 Points)
|11(a)||No. of Programs||30|
12. Blood donation – (Max 36 Points)
|12(b)||Blood donation camp organization||10|
13. Participation in Sports/Games – (Max 104 Points)
14. Cultural Programme (Dance, Drama, Elocution, Music) – (Max 20 Points)
|14(a)||No. of Programs||10|
SOURCE:- OFFICIAL DOCUMENT BY MAKAUT MAR
Time limited so we can’t grantee for it’s presense for a longer period of time.
The Certificate is Indian Government Autorished, Hence Mar point Confirmed
1. Quiz on PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (English)- Click here
2.C & C++ Programming Language Quiz- Click here
Submit file link to download MAR Point in Your college –
YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET CERTIFICATE IN UR INBOX OF UR GIVEN GMAIL.
SOO WRITE CORRECT GMAIL