Motor Vehicle Driving Regulations – Road Safety Quiz | MY Gov Quiz Answers
- Start Date : 20 Nov 2021, 12:00 am
- End Date : 31 Dec 2021, 11:59 pm
This quiz is an ingenious initiative by the Indian Road Safety Campaign (IRSC) solely developed for the purpose of creating awareness regarding Road accidents, Traffic laws, emergency services, new reforms and safety all across the country. The quiz is aimed at making the roads and streets in India safer by raising awareness about how to avoid accidents and injuries while on the road. It provides an opportunity for the participants to assess their awareness about road safety, learn new facts about it and at the same time, win exciting prizes!
The quiz will be on the topic of the Motor Vehicles Regulation Act. Brought out on the 23rd of June 2017 by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, the Motor Vehicles( Driving ) Regulation Act overrides the Rules of the Road Regulations, 1989 in regulating motor vehicles on road. This act essentially functions as an all encompassing legal manual for all motorised vehicle related matters in the country and presides over a wide arena ranging from lane driving and parking to road crashes.
The aim of the quiz is to provide the participants with necessary information regarding road safety in a more approachable and fun way, through a quiz format. We wish to make Indian roads safer by laying out useful details to avoid road accidents, understand traffic regulation, act quickly during a road mishap etc.
The top 7* highest scorers per quiz will receive Rs 5,000 each.
Terms and Conditions :
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.