Tata Power is an Indian multinational power generation and distribution company. It is part of the Tata Group, one of India’s largest conglomerates. Tata Power is involved in generating, transmitting, and distributing electricity. The company operates power generation plants across India, including thermal, hydro, and renewable energy sources such as wind and solar. Tata Power also has a presence in the generation of renewable energy sources, and in the distribution of electricity in various cities. It also provides trading of energy, transmission and distribution services. It has a diversified portfolio and has presence in different countries. It is committed to sustainable development and has been recognized for its efforts in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Tata Power Hiring News 2023 Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Tata Power is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Tata Power Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tata Power
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN India
- The roles and responsibilities include but not limited to the following: Generation Cluster:
- Basic maintenance of equipment’s as per checklist and work instruction
- Carrying out corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in case of malfunctions
- Analysis of findings during maintenance Documentation of maintenance activities and preparation of reports
- Capturing of various data points related to equipment’s and their analysis
- Working on Plant maintenance (PM) and Materials management (MM) module in SAP
- Basic electrical testing of electrical equipment and documentation of reports
- Working on different numerical/electromechanical relays and study of plant protection system Field rounds in plant area
- Preparation of HIRA / JSA of activities / jobs
- Preparation and monitoring of equipment health index
- Study of electrical network & fault analysis
- Commissioning, troubleshooting & testing of Protection Schemes & Electrical Equipment
- Updating, maintaining drawings & documents T&D Cluster
- Business Skills
- Budget Management
- Economics and market dynamics
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Use of data analytics
- Well-versed with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
- Online Written Test > Psychometric Test > Asynchronous Video Interview > Personal Interview
How To Apply for Tata Power Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.