Government jobs are always stable and secure, getting your hand trail beforehand is always preferable.
“Jaldi try Karo, haro or sikho” this is what is the reality, competition is increasing day by day, and the number of seats is decreasing due to privatization happening in India, remember my words Government Job is far more secure and good in term of a life long term.
The reason for the popularity of these Government Exams is due to the various advantages they offer. The multiple perks of the Government jobs are:
- Eligibility criteria benefits
The minimum educational qualification for most of the renowned Government jobs is Graduation. However, candidates can start their preparation before graduation/ once the 12th Board gets over.
TOP EXAMS AFTER CLASS 10+2
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS)
- SSC General Duty Constable (SSC GD Exam)
- SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer (SSC Stenographer)
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (RRB ALP)
- Railway Group D (RRB/RRC Group D)
- Indian Army Exam for the post of Technical Entry Scheme, Mahila Constables, Soldiers, Junior Commissioned Officers for Catering
- Indian Navy Exam for the post of Sailor, Artificer Apprentice, and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
- Security Forces
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indian Coast Guard Exam for the post of Sailors, Technicians, Assistant Commandants and Airmen
- All India Entrance Exam NDA for Armed Forces (National Defence Academy)
Railways Recruitment Exam After 12th
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Assistant Loco Pilot post that can be applied after the 12th. This job involves the task of assisting the Train driver and is a very responsible job. Candidates can prepare for this exam by referring to the RRB ALP Syllabus.
- Railway Group D: RRB Group D exam is conducted by RRB to recruit eligible
- National Defense Academy / Naval Academy Exam- The Union Public Service Commission releases NDA Notification to recruit eligible candidates who have passed their class 12th boards exam under the 10+2 pattern of school education. through the NDA exam candidates get admission in the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA & Indian Naval Academy Course -INAC.
- candidates for various posts like Helper/Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade-IV, in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various departments of Indian Railways.
- Railway Clerks: The job of the Train Clerk include checking the number of wagons and coaches in the Railway yard, preparing train documents like Vehicle Guidance (VG), feeding this information in railway network terminals, etc.
- Stenographer: SSC conducts Stenographer Exam to recruit a person to work in a courtroom or any corporate place for legal proceedings. He/she transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter
- GD (General Duty) Constable: The SSC (General Duty) GD exam is conducted to recruit personnel for constable posts in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman, etc. Candidates can appear for the exam after the 12th standard.
- SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): SSC announces SSC MTS Notification to recruit eligible personnel for various non-technical posts in different departments and ministries under Central Government. Candidates can appear for the SSC MTS exam after they have passed the 10th standard.
- National Defense Academy / Naval Academy Exam- The Union Public Service Commission releases NDA Notification to recruit eligible candidates who have passed their class 12th boards exam under the 10+2 pattern of school education. through the NDA exam candidates get admission in the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of NDA & Indian Naval Academy Course -INAC.
DO CHECK OUT: www.guidely.in You can get Mock tests, Test videos, and materials that can boost your preparation.
For 12% Discount Use code: VIVEK12