Deloitte is one of the largest professional services networks in the world, offering audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to clients in a variety of industries. It was founded in 1845 in London and has since grown to have a global presence, with member firms in over 150 countries. Deloitte is considered one of the “Big Four” accounting firms, along with PwC, EY, and KPMG.
Deloitte Hiring Any Fresh Graduates Across India for Analyst | Freshers WFH Jobs. Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Deloitte recruitment process and details.
Deloitte hires individuals at various levels, including entry-level positions for recent graduates, as well as experienced professionals for management and leadership roles. The hiring process typically includes submitting an online application, completing online assessments, participating in an interview, and completing background and reference checks.
Deloitte also has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and actively recruits and hires candidates from a variety of backgrounds, including veterans, people with disabilities, and members of underrepresented groups.
Deloitte also has a strong commitment to student hiring and campus recruiting, typically hiring a large number of interns and co-ops, who are offered full-time positions upon graduation. Deloitte also participates in many campus recruiting events and job fairs, and have online application portals for students and recent graduates.
If you’re interested in working at Deloitte, you can visit their website to search for current job openings and submit an application.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Analyst
Location: PAN India
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
- Focus on delivering world-class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing processes.
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops & desktops.
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow the direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new technology.
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level agreements.
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification, and resolution.
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in the organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs, and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology-related updates to enhance customer relationships.
- B.Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, and Active Directory administration will be an advantage.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office.
- This would include various projection equipment, Daily check, and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands-on activities are required.
How To Apply Deloitte Hiring Any Fresh Graduates Across India?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.