DATA PRIVACY QUIZ – By Government of India
January 28 is celebrated as Data Privacy Day (DPD) across the world.
The objective of the day is to spread awareness and disseminate privacy practices and principles. It’s time to make Privacy your priority!
How much are you aware of your data privacy? We have created this year’s Data Privacy Quiz to test your data protection knowledge.
The objective of this quiz is to increase awareness around Data Privacy concepts, principles, and its importance in this digital age because ‘Privacy Matters’! Take the online quiz to test your knowledge and learn interesting ways to adopt data privacy practices.
Also, download the latest DPD’22 wallpaper/screensaver, posters, and creatives, conceptualized around this year’s theme ‘Privacy Matters’; and keep yourself updated with Data Privacy tips by visiting: https://www.dsci.in/content/data-privacy-day/2022
Data Privacy Quiz is live from 27th January 2022 to 8th February 2022.
- 5 players (from toppers tally) will be declared Winners who will get Rs. 2000/- each and a Winner’s certificate.
- Everyone who participates will receive a Certificate of Participation.
check out the free quiz certification program by mygov on cyber awareness – to participate click here
(MAR) Mandatory Additional Requirement
For every MAKAUT STUDENTS, you have to achieve some mandatory extra points to earn B.Tech, B.Pharm. degree under MAKAUT. This will come under Mandatory Additional Requirements (MAR). Below is a table of the list of the activities and the points that can be achieved by a student in four years, i.e. full course time.
- The student should engage herself/himself in activities outside the curriculum. Join different types of Clubs of College, write something for the wall magazine, remain active in outer society, participate in TechFests activities, etc. and report the same to gain MAR points. See the activity list to gain more insight into MAR.
- Submit proof of that activity, like photographs (hard and soft), photocopies of certificates, CDs of videos, etc. to her/his mentor. Send a softcopy as an attachment to the mentor of their college.
- There is “Maximum Points Allowed” in each ‘activity within ‘full course’ and within an ‘academic year’. This means that a student should participate in different activity types and be spread over the full course duration.
- The points earned by the students will be reflected in their mark sheets.
For uniform distribution of MAR activities throughout the entire period of the academic curriculum of a student, the student should earn a minimum of 20 activity points and a maximum of 100 / 75 activity points each year.
According to rule No. 6, You can attempt 2 quiz per semester and get each 10 mar certificate
Participation in Debate/Group Discussion/ Tech quiz /Quiz /Seminar /Painting /Music-Dance /any Performing Arts workshop – (Max 32 Points)
|6(a)||No. of Programs||10|
Even you can certificate to showcase in your profile or for any other purpose to showcase. The quiz link and Quiz Answers are provided.
We previously listed many quiz and internship free certificate articles
Free Internship certificate: Click Here
Free Mar Points certificates: Click Here
Free Quiz Certificate | Online Quiz on “Data Structure using C”
Quiz Link: Click Here
The answer I could have added, since the certificate of participation will be provided to all, I want you to try your best to perform and you can add here in comments your feedback and answers or on my youtube video listed down.