Hey EVERYONE! We are back again with another 2 interesting courses from ISRO. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced 2 Free Certification courses on Global Navigation Satellite System and Remote Sensing & GIS Technology and Applications. Here students can learn about various things like GPS, GNSS, DGPS demonstrations, and many more.
About Courses :
The prime objective of this program is to train the faculty members in universities and their affiliated colleges in RS & GIS technology and their applications so that they can further train students in their universities and colleges. The other course is built for students and working professionals where they learn about Global Navigation Satellite System and Location-based Services.
Course Duration and Structure :
- Course Duration for Course Global Navigation Satellite System and Location-based Services – February 21- March 04, 2022
- Duration for Remote Sensing & GIS Technology and Applications Course – May 09 – July 01, 2022
Who Can Take the ISRO Free Online Course?
The course is open to the following participants:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of any year.
- Technical or scientific Staff of central or state government, faculty or researchers at university and institutions.
- Regular/Permanent faculty members (teachers) of UGC/AICTE approved universities and their affiliated colleges, nominated by Vice-Chancellor/ Principal/ Registrar/ Dean. Regular/Permanent Faculty members/Scientists/Engineers/ Officers (excluding School teachers/ School officials)
How to Apply for ISRO Global Navigation Satellite System Certification Course?
- Interested participants can register for the course through the official website as either individuals or through the nodal institute.
- To participate in the IIRS Outreach program the interested organizations, universities, departments or institutes have to identify a coordinator at their end who will register online their Institute as the nodal center on the IIRS website.
- The coordinator will have to approve participants for the course.
- Participants of the course will be able to access the course study materials like lecture slides, video-recorded lectures, open-source software, and handouts of demonstrations on the e-class platform.
HOW TO APPLY for Remote Sensing & GIS Technology and Applications Course?
Please fill up the online application form available on the IIRS website (www.iirs.gov.in). Offline applications will not be considered.
The start date to apply for the course is January 10, 2022, to March 11, 2022 (17:30 hrs)
IMPORTANT LINKS :
APPLY FOR THIS COURSE: CLICK HERE
GET DETAILS ABOUT Remote Sensing & GIS Technology and Applications FOR TEACHERS: CLICK HERE