AWS, Intel, and Udacity are providing scholarships to 2,500 students to learn valuable skills. The main of providing AWS AI & ML Scholarship Program 2022. Here you can get access to 20+ hours of free training modules and tutorials and many more things.
Stay tuned till the end to know more about the program.
About AWS AI & ML Scholarship Program 2022
This Program is in collaboration with Intel and Udacity, by providing 2,500 scholarships over 2022 and 2023, as well as a mentorship program, to students that identify as underserved and underrepresented in technology.
The program aims to make the future tech workforce more diverse by removing financial barriers, providing training for a tech career, and offering mentorship support to individuals that are underserved or underrepresented in tech.
- April 11 – July 13, 2022: AWS AI & ML Scholarship applications open on Udacity’s website (Summer cohort)
- June 30, 2022: Last day to complete prerequisites on the AWS DeepRacer Student website. Here you can earn Summer cohort scholarship access on Udacity
- July 14 – October 18, 2022: AWS AI & ML Scholarship applications open on Udacity’s website (Winter cohort)
- July 27, 2022: Nanodegree Program 1 opens (Summer cohort)
- September 30, 2022: Last day to complete prerequisites on the AWS DeepRacer Student website. Here you can earn Winter cohort scholarship access on Udacity
- November 1, 2022: Nanodegree Program 1 opens (Winter cohort)
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023: AWS AI & ML Scholarship Nanodegree Program 2 opens
How it works
Enroll in AWS DeepRacer Student, where students can access 20 hours of AWS AI & ML content at launch. They will receive 10 hours of model training, and 5 GB of storage per month.
Udacity will then award 2,000 students with a scholarship for the Udacity AI Programming with Python Nanodegree program (1,000 in a summer cohort and 1,000 in a winter cohort.) All 2,000 students will have the opportunity to attend monthly virtual mentoring events with industry experts. This four-month course teaches the foundational skills for obtaining a career in AI & ML, in a collaborative virtual class environment with mentorship from Udacity, Amazon, and Intel advisors.
All graduates from the winter and summer cohorts will be invited to take an assessment. The 500 students with the highest score on the assessment will earn a second Udacity Nanodegree Program Scholarship to help further prepare them for a career in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Additionally, the top 500 students in the AWS AI & ML Scholarship program will have access to one-to-one mentorship opportunities from tenured machine learning experts from Amazon, Intel, and other institutions to provide career advice for 12 months.
What will you learn
The program is designed with students’ needs in mind:
- Convenient: Courses are part-time and online so you can learn when and where it’s convenient for you
- Flexible: Our flexible schedule means you can put in just a few hours a week and learn at your own pace
- Inclusive: The scholarship is available to students globally, and aims to make the future tech workforce more diverse. By removing financial barriers to AI/ML tech skill-building
- In-depth: Students can access dozens of hours of free training modules and tutorials on ML basics and its real-world applications
- Cutting Edge: Students get the exciting opportunity to turn theory into action by training ML models to power a virtual race car using AWS DeepRacer Student League. It is a global autonomous racing competition exclusively for AWS AI & ML students
- Mentor Supported: In addition to tutoring from Udacity program mentors and instructors, all 2,000 students in the AWS AI & ML Scholarship program can join monthly “Ask Me Anything” seminars with top industry experts from Amazon and Intel. The top 500 participants can access 1:1 mentoring from expert advisors from Udacity, AWS, Intel, and other institutions through Udacity Connect
How to Apply for AWS AI & ML Scholarship Program 2022?
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
AWS DEEP RACER STUDENT LEAGUE CLICK HERE