Workshop & Forma – Juno 2.21
Greetings from B. P. Poddar Institute of Management and Technology
We are glad to inform you all that we’ll be organizing the following events this coming year to test your technical skills!
An inter-college event regarding innovative ideas using modern technologies. Participants have to present a PPT through an online platform showcasing their ideas or technology.
A 3-round inter-college hardware-based competition. Participants will answer MCQ type questions in the 1st round. Qualifying participants will have to make a simple design layout on the TinkerCAD website in the 2nd round. The final round will have a more complex design layout than the previous round that has to be completed correctly.
• Workshop on PLC Programming
for all EE & ECE Departments.
• Workshop on Robotics using
Python Programming (for all).
• All the participants will receive E-Certificates.
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place holder team will be awarded prize-money.
Students can register through the following link:
Forma & Juno 2.21: https://forms.gle/o3SQdJ1HGuaw4Quc6
Last Date of Registration: December 25, 2020
Juno 2.21 Prelims: January 02, 2021
Workshops: January 17, 2021
PLC Programming: 11am – 1pm
Robotics: 3 – 5pm
Forma 2.21: January 18, 2021
Juno 2.21 Finals: January 19, 2021
Time: You’ll be notified soon.
• Two Member Participation (for both the events)
• Rules can be changed according to the situation under the supervision of faculty members.
• The Timings will be notified soon.
• No Registration Fee
With warm regards,
Abhiyantran (Technical Forum, BPPIMT)
Soumya Koley – +91 8621939045
Swagata Roy – +91 7586060364
Bhawna Mehbubani – +91 9051998425
Sambit Paul – +91 9874486654