TFW sounds too interesting as it looks free education in private or Government colleges in west Bengal. But in Reality, the Scene is not exact it looks. But Whats the actual Scene we will Talk about in the Article. If you want to watch the video explaining the full article is added at the end of the article. 2021 Latest Proforma is also attached with the article. Please Share The article for our Better reach. We are new need Support.
WBJEE (or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by WBJEEB to grant admission to students in undergraduate engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy courses offered by various private and government colleges in West Bengal. A total of 73119 students appeared for WBJEE 2020 that was held on February 2, 2020. Out of the total, 72298 cleared the exam.
WBJEE Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) has been implemented by the Government of West Bengal in order to aid the meritorious and economically backward students domiciled in West Bengal. Under the TFW category, the rank holders can take admission into all the participating universities/university departments/government colleges as well as private and self-financing colleges that offer Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture courses. The selection of the students under the TFW category is done on the basis of the merit and the preference of the eligible candidates in WBJEE. To avail of this scheme, the candidates must have selected the total family income as below Rs 2.50 lakhs while filling the application form. The candidates cannot apply for this scheme at the time of registration for counseling.
Some important points about WBJEE TFWS
– It must be noted that as per the TFW scheme, for all the government as well as private and self-financing Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy colleges, a maximum of 5% of the sanctioned intake per course is available on a supernumerary basis.
– The selection for the students under the TFW scheme is decided according to the merit and preference of the eligible candidates in WBJEE.
– To avail of this scheme, the students must be a domicile of West Bengal.
– The waiver is only limited to the tuition fee only. All other fees have to be paid by the beneficiary.
- TFW seats are shown as a separate choice for every institute or branch, wherever applicable.
- Fees Acceptance fees as per 2020 Rs 5000.
- Procedure for submission of Income Certificate in respect of annual family income in favor of applicant students:
- Candidates must submit the ‘Income Certificate’ as provided in the Information Brochure of WBJEE.
- The ‘Blank Proforma’ is downloadable in duplicate. Get it downloaded and printed in duplicate on A4 size paper.
- The Certificate must be filled in properly and duly authenticated/signed by a Competent Authority.
- The Duplicate Copy of the Certificate is to be kept with the Office of the Issuing Authority for future reference/verification in the matter.
Note: The candidate must retain the original certificate and shall have to produce it at the Reporting Centre during admission.
Competent Authorities for the issue of Income Certificate in respect of the TFW Scheme are as enlisted below:
For students from the Urban/rural region:
- An officer of the State Govt. in the rank of Assitant Secretary or above in State or Central Govt.
- District Magistrate
- Additional District Magistrate
- Sub-divisional officer
- Block Development Officer (Mostly Prefered)
Note: The income certificate issued by any elected people’s representative such as municipal commissioner, councilor of Municipal Corporation / Municipality, member of three-tier Panchayat system or GTA, MLA, MP are not acceptable for WBJEE 2020.