MICROSOFT OFFERS FREE COURSES, IF YOU MOVE DIRECTLY COURSES ARE FREE TO AUDIT BUT FOR CERTIFICATION YOU NEED TO PAY A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY.
In this article, I will guide you on how to get a certificate for free from such a big giant MNC ” MICROSOFT” .
How much does it cost?
Microsoft Learn is a completely free, open training platform available to anyone who has an interest to learn about Microsoft products.
Do I need to create a profile to use Microsoft Learn?
No, profile creation is not required. Without a profile, you can still access and consume all learning content.
There are 3 types of Free Courses available at Microsoft Platform:
- LEARNING PATHS – Learning paths are collections of modules that are organized around specific roles (like a developer, architect, or system admin) or technologies (like Azure Web Apps, Power BI, or Xamarin. Forms).
- CERTIFICATIONS COURSES – Jump-start your career and demonstrate your achievements through industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
- Watch live and recorded events – View streaming technical content about Microsoft products from the experts that build and use it every day.
Which features become available to me when I sign-in?
- Track progress on learning activities
- Create and share collections of modules
- Save bookmarks
- Accrue points and achievements
- Use free Azure resources
- View personalized recommendations