Get this certificate for free, and how you can get the certificate everything is directed in this article.
Recognizing the universal appeal of Yoga, owing to its demonstrated benefits towards immunity building and stress relief, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) proclaimed 21st June as the International Day of Yoga (IDY) on 11th December 2014. Since 2015, this day has been observed all over the world in ever-growing numbers, with the objective of reminding people across the globe about the benefits of Yoga, and to build enduring public interest in Yoga by highlighting its importance and contributions to public health.
The preparations for the 7th International Day of Yoga (IDY 2021) have already begun and the Ministry of AYUSH (MoA) is looking forward to active participation from the people.
With this backdrop, MoA has launched a quiz competition to commemorate the occasion of the 7th IDY, and test citizen’s awareness about Yoga, past IDY observances, and various initiatives being conducted this year by the Ministry.
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz is being organized by the Ministry of AYUSH (MoA), the Government of India in collaboration with the MyGov platform. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgments of the Indian judicial system.
- Entry to the quiz will be open from 1st May 2021 till 30th June Participants will be required to answer 10 questions within a span of 450 seconds.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Questions contained within the quiz will be based on publicly available information on past International Day of Yoga celebrations. To know more participants can access MoA’s Yoga Portal at https://yoga.ayush.gov.in/
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and MoA to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, the announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
- The organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
To get the certificate, you don’t need to give the correct answer to all questions. Even if your score is 0 you will be awarded the certificate.
Watch Video Tutorial