JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship for 2022-23 has been announced. Here you avail yourself of scholarships up to Rs 10 Lakh for your post-graduation courses abroad
About JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23\
Established in 1892, The JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship provides partial financial assistance to Indians who wish to pursue Postgraduate/Doctoral/Postdoctoral/Research studies abroad.
Candidates who are selected for the loan scholarship may also be recommended for a partial ‘Travel Grant’ (a maximum of INR 50,000) and a ‘Gift Award’ from our allied Trusts as may at the sole discretion of the Trustees of the concerned Trusts.
The gift award ranges between INR 2,00,000 and INR 7,50,000 and depends on the academic performance of the candidates in the course for which they are awarded the JN Tata Loan scholarship. The gift award will be considered only for those who submit the relevant academic performance proof such as a transcript and progress report.
The JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship program has helped over 5419 candidates in pursuing higher education opportunities abroad.
- Candidates should be Indians, not older than 45 years as of 30th June 2022, and have completed at least one undergraduate degree OR who are in the final year of any undergraduate program at a recognized university/college/institution in India.
- Candidates who are at the end of the 1st year and entering into the second year of their overseas studies (Fall 2022 – Spring 2023) are also eligible to apply.
- This is applicable only if the minimum duration of the course is 2 years and there is at least one full academic year remaining to complete at the time of award of the loan scholarship, normally by July of any calendar year.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks on average in their undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- The course to which candidates are admitted must be recognized as a Graduate Program (post-graduate in Indian terminology).
Loan scholarship up to INR 10 lakh
How to Apply for JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23
To apply for JN Tata Endowment Loan 2022-23- CLICK HERE