WBJEE 2021 will be conducted on July 11, 2021, as per the latest official update. WBJEE 2021 Application Form Correction window is now open, candidates can rectify their registration details until April 2, 2021. WBJEE 2021 Application Process is over. Correct Your Application Details
WBJEE Latest Updates:
- March 31: Form correction can be done up to April 2, 2021.
- March 24: Registration has been extended upto March 30, 2021.
- Feb 4: WBJEE Exams will be conducted on July 11, 2021.
WBJEEB released WBJEE 2021 Exam Dates along with the official notification on February 19. As per WBJEE Eligibility Criteria, students who have qualified Class 12 with PCM/ PCB subjects and 45% marks will be eligible to apply for the exam. WBJEE 2021 will be held as an offline OMR-based exam. WBJEE Syllabus 2021 is based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class 11 and 12 curricula. Check WBJEE Exam Pattern 2021
What is the WBJEE exam?
WBJEE (or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by WBJEEB to grant admission to students in undergraduate engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy courses offered by various private and government colleges in West Bengal. A total of 73119 students appeared for WBJEE 2020 that was held on February 2, 2020. Out of the total, 72298 cleared the exam.
Eligibility and Academic Qualification
- Passed 10+2 or Appearing
- Minimum age: 17 Years ( born before or on 31:12:2004)
- Marine Engineering ( Maximum Age 25 Years)
- All passed with 45% or more (Average of PCM) – Admit card for verification
- Special University criteria
- University of Calcutta: 60% (General ) , 55% (other caste)
- Jadavpur University: 60% (General ) , 45% (other caste) (Architecture – 50% (General ) , 37% (other caste) – NATA or JEE Paper 2
- West Bengal Animal and Fishery Science : ( Dairy Technology ) – 50% (All Caste)
- Neotia University: 60% (All Caste)
- Alliah University: 60% (All Caste)
- Sister Nivedita University: 60% (All Caste)
- Marine Engineers: 60% (All Caste) and 50% (English in 10 or 12)