WBJEE 2022 Exam Date has been released. Registration is starting from 24th December 2021. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the WBJEE Board. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG Engineering courses offered by the various Govt. and Private colleges across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the WBJEE Application Form 2022.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official WBJEE exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Starting of Online registration||24th December 2021|
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment||7th January 2022|
|Downloading the confirmation page||January 2022|
|Correction window opens||8th to 10th January 2022|
|Availability of admit card||15th April 2022|
|Exam date||23rd April 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||April/ May 2022|
|Last date of challenging the answer key||2nd week of May 2022|
|Publication of recorded responses||3rd week of May 2022|
|Publication of final answer key||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||June/ July 2022|
WBJEE 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the WBJEE Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from 24th December 2021 through online mode.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- The details like Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, domicile and Date of birth must be filled very carefully as correction facility will not be applicable on these details.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after prescribed date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till 7th January 2022.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B||Rs.400/-|
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete WBJEE eligibility norms candidates needs to fulfill to be eligible for WBJEE Admission:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Age limit: Applying candidate’s age must be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) to be eligible for admission.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is the complete WBJEE exam pattern for the examination:
- Exam Mode: The WBJEE 2022 Examination will be conducted through OMR based (offline mode).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Papers: The question paper will be divided into two papers, i.e. Paper I – mathematics and Paper II – physics & chemistry.
- Shift: The test will be conducted in two shifts – morning shift & afternoon shift.
- Negative Marking: ¼ of total marks allotted of question will be deducted on every negative response.
The complete pattern for the question paper will be as follows:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Category – I (1 mark)||Category – II (2 marks)||Category – III (2 marks)|
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 11th and 12th standard.
The complete WBJEE syllabus for the 2022 session can be checked from the information bulletin of the WBJEE Examination.
Link to Visit Official Website Click Here